When this company was created in a spin-off, finding a credible new voice in the market place meant finding a marketing partner with market-specific experience and the flexibility to fit a young company's needs. Establishing a strong visual and conceptual brand identity gave Lightning Pick the credibility to play on the same field as industry giants.
A UNIQUE PROCESS
- Start with company business objectives, organizational strengths products and services offered.
- These core capabilities contain the promise made to customers, and the keys to future growth.
- Client expectations
- Key buyer profiles
- Purchase decision criteria
- Match up offerings and capabilities with client expectations
- Core abilities and client expectations are put together to form a solid value proposition that equates brand promises with customer expectations and market based rather than cost based pricing.
- Core brand character and identity
A consistent message across all communications and sales channels is essential to leveraging a company's brand equity.
- Brand Statements
Provide a directed message to targeted stakeholders and purchasers to develop Top Of Mind Awareness.
- Corporate Look
Lay a foundation for all visuals before creating a website or specific marketing collateral pieces.
Focus all brand attributes into a single memorable icon
- Visual standards
Keep a consistent standard across all media
MGI'S UNIQUE PROCESS
A unique process that integrates business objectives, and buyer motivations. View
There's more to branding than meets the eye. It's a right / left brain exercise with high rewards. View
BRANDING CASE STUDY
Take it to the next level with a new Brand. Ride to the top with the Big Brands. View